From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iPhone refers to:
- iPhone, a line of smartphones by Apple Inc.
- iPhone (1st generation), the first model of the line
- iPhone 3G, which introduced 3G and GPS
- iPhone 3GS, which brought a compass, faster processor and a 3.0 megapixel camera
- iPhone 4, which has a second camera, a higher resolution display, and a 5.0 megapixel rear camera
- iPhone 4S, which has improved hardware such as dual-core A5 CPU and 8.0 megapixel rear camera, and software such as Siri
- iPhone 5, the sixth generation iPhone, which included the A6 processor and 4" Retina Display
- iPhone 5s, the seventh generations iPhone, using Apple's 64-bit A7 chip and the first iPhone to use Touch ID
- iPhone 5c, the first iPhone manufactured with the lower cost market in mind, with the back being made out of plastic. Comes in 5 colors, a first for the iPhone line
- iphone, a line of Android-based smartphones sold by IGB Electronica
- iOS, formerly known as iPhone OS until June 2010, a mobile operating system made by Apple Inc.
- Linksys iPhone, an internet appliance and a VOIP phone by Cisco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.