Stock Symbol: IPP, Stock exchange(s): ASX
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Number of locations||7 countries (2012)|
|Area served||Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Philippines, India)|
|Key people||Patrick Grove (Chairman)
Shaun Di Gregorio (CEO)
Rob Goss (CFO)
Andy Kelk CIO
Paul Whiteway (COO)
Becky Leng (CMO)
|Revenue||AUD 15,460,000 (2012)|
iProperty Group is an ASX-listed company that owns leading online property portal websites in Asia. The company operates sites under the iProperty.com brand name in Malaysia, Singapore, India and the Philippines as well as GoHome.com.hk in Hong Kong, vproperty.mo in Macau and rumah123.com in Indonesia. The company's headquarters are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Targeting over 3.5 million consumers on a monthly basis and serving more than 20,000 property agents and 165 developers, the company offers property listings, news updates and property related information.
The company was previously known as IPGA (iProperty Group Asia), but renamed to iProperty Group in July 2011.
In 2011, the company launched the first commercial real estate portal for the Asia Pacific region, CommercialAsia.com.
Operating under the iProperty Group, owner and operator of Asia’s online group of property networks, iProperty.com Malaysia is a property website.
In Malaysia, iProperty competes with Property Guru, Star Property, GoodPlace.my and Propwall.
Hosting an online database of over 160,000  properties for sale and rent and property related news and information in Indonesia, Rumah123.com is also partners with Republika Online, Kontan.co.id, Tempo.co, Tribun News Network, Lampung Post and Pikiran Rakyat Online.
GoHome.com.hk Hong Kong
Established in Hong Kong in 1999, GoHome.com.hk focuses on providing property searches and related information and services.
- "IPGA Limited". Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Davila, Gordana. "iProperty to Acquire Property Portal in Macau". Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- Baker, Simon. "iProperty to Acquire #1 and #3 in Indonesia". Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- Davila, Gordana. "iProperty Group: Growth in 1st Half of 2012". Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Sorensen, Emma (16 April 2009). "Classified Ad Ventures Takes Stake in IPGA". Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- Allan, Alice. "IPGA Changes to iProperty Group Ltd". Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- Davila, Gordana. "iProperty Group Debuts CommercialAsia.com". Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- Andrews, Lemmy. "Comparison Between Online Property Portals In Malaysia". Retrieved 17 September 2013.