From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRB may refer to:
- Irish Republican Brotherhood, an Irish secret revolutionary society of the 19th and early 20th centuries
- Institutional review board, a committee to monitor research involving humans
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, a Canadian administrative tribunal
- Ruđer Bošković Institute (Croatian: Institut Ruđer Bošković), a Croatian research institute
- IRB Infrastructure, an Indian road infrastructure company
- Instituto de Resseguros do Brasil, a Brazilian company of reinsurance
- Instituto Ricardo Brennand, a museum in Recife, Brazil
- International Rugby Board, the former name of World Rugby, the governing board of rugby union
- Inflatable Rescue Boat
- Internal Ratings-Based Approach (Credit Risk), an approach to estimate capital requirements by banks under the Basel II guidelines
- Internal Revenue Bulletin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.