From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRB may refer to:
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, a Canadian administrative tribunal
- Institut Ruđer Bošković (Ruđer Bošković Institute), a Croatian research institute
- Institutional review board, a committee to monitor research involving humans
- Instituto de Resseguros do Brasil, a Brazilian company of reinsurance
- Instituto Ricardo Brennand, a museum in Recife, Brazil
- International Rugby Board, the former name of World Rugby, the governing board of rugby union
- IRB Infrastructure, an Indian road infrastructure company
- Irish Republican Brotherhood, an Irish secret revolutionary society of the 19th and early 20th centuries
- Inflatable Rescue Boat, a rubber boat with an outboard motor used in surf lifesaving
- Internal Ratings-Based Approach (Credit Risk), an approach to estimate capital requirements by banks under the Basel II guidelines
- Internal Revenue Bulletin, a weekly publication of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.