From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRC may refer to:
Places and organizations
- Circle City Airport, Circle City, Alaska
- Indian River County, a county in the U.S. state of Florida
- Intercontinental Releasing Corporation, a motion picture and television distribution company
- Interhemispheric Resource Center, affiliated with the International Relations Center (see below)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, a worldwide health protection movement
- International Relations Center, a policy studies institute
- Industrial Relations Commission, a workplace relations tribunal in Australia
- International Rescue Committee, an organization that assists refugees
- International Rescue Corps, a search and rescue organisation based in the United Kingdom
- Immigration Removal Centre, the official name for immigration detention centre in the United Kingdom.
- IRC-Galleria, in Finland commonly called "IRC"
- IRC Limited, a Hong Kong-based industrial commodities business.
Science and technology
- Intrinsic Reaction coordinates, a one dimensional path along the potential energy curve of a chemical reaction which describes the path of least resistance between reactants, products, intermediate reactants, and transition states.
- Internet Relay Chat, an online system of communication
- Incrementally related carriers, a standard for video channel frequencies.
- Infrared reflective coating for incandescent lamps
- Internal Revenue Code, the federal tax code used in the United States
- International reply coupon, used to post a standard 20 gram letter to most countries
- International Residential Code, a set of codes and standards developed by the International Code Council
- International Rostrum of Composers, an annual forum for the promotion of contemporary classical music.
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge, rally championship aimed at young or amateur rally drivers under FIA sporting and technical regulations
- IRC (sailing), a system of handicapping sailboats and yachts for the purpose of racing.
- Independence Republic of Sardinia, a minor regionalist political party in Sardinia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.