From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISDA may refer to:
- [international SCUBA Diving association - iSDa], an association for divers.
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association, trade organization of participants in the market for over-the-counter derivatives
- International Semiconductor Development Alliance, technology alliance between IBM, AMD/GlobalFoundries, Freescale, Infineon, NEC, Samsung, STMicroelectronics and Toshiba.
- Irish Student Drama Association, association for intercollegiate competition in Irish amateur student theatre
- Independence of Smith-dominated alternatives, a voting system criterion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.