From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isl (or isl) is a common abbreviation for "island" or "islands".
ISL may also refer to:
- Iceland, a Nordic European island country.
- In-situ leach, a mining technique.
- Independent Socialist League, a defunct Trotskyist group in the United States (originally called the "Workers Party").
- Inter-Switch Link (disambiguation) a specially configured connection between network equipment.
- Cisco Inter-Switch Link, a proprietary Cisco VLAN trunking protocol.
- Intercon Security, a security firm.
- International Socialist Left (Germany) (German: internationale sozialistische linke), a Trotskyist group in Germany.
- Irish Shipping Limited, an Irish state-owned deepsea shipping company formed during World War II.
- Lyapunov stability in mathematics, from the phrase "[i]n the [s]ense of [L]yapunov".
Education and research
- Illinois Security Lab, a research laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Independent School League (disambiguation).
- Institute of State and Law, a Russian legal think tank affiliated with the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- International School of Louisiana, a charter school system in the United States
- International School of Luxembourg, a privately owned non-profit school in Luxembourg.
- Icelandic language, a language spoken in Iceland.
- Indian Sign Language also known as sign language of the deaf community in India
- International Sign Language, an international auxiliary language.
- Irish Sign Language, the sign language of Ireland.
- Israeli Sign Language, the most commonly used sign language within Israel's deaf community.
- Indonesia Super League, the top-tier competition for football clubs in Indonesia.
- Ice Hockey Superleague, a British-based ice hockey league that existed between 1996 and 2003.
- International Sport and Leisure, a bankrupt Swiss sports marketing company that was closely affiliated with FIFA and the IOC.
- Indian Super League, a football league in India inaugurating in 2014.
- Iranian Super League (disambiguation), the Iranian professional basketball, futsal or volleyball leagues.
- Island Soccer League, a professional six-a-side association football league based in Bermuda.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ISL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.