From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isl (or isl) is a common abbreviation for "island" or "islands".
ISL may also refer to:
- Iceland, a Nordic European island country.
- Independent Socialist League, a defunct Trotskyist group in the United States (originally called the "Workers Party").
- In-situ leach, a mining technique.
- Intercon Security, a security firm.
- International Socialist Left (Germany) (German: internationale sozialistische linke), a Trotskyist group in Germany.
- International Sport and Leisure, a bankrupt Swiss sports marketing company that was closely affiliated with FIFA and the IOC.
- Irish Shipping Limited, an Irish state-owned deepsea shipping company formed during World War II.
- Cisco Inter-Switch Link, a proprietary Cisco VLAN trunking protocol.
- Lyapunov stability in mathematics, from the phrase "[i]n the [s]ense of [L]yapunov".
- Inter-Switch Linking in Computer Networking, involves 2 or more connections to one port.
Education and research
- Illinois Security Lab, a research laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Independent School League (disambiguation).
- Institute of State and Law, a Russian legal think tank affiliated with the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- International School of Luxembourg, a privately owned non-profit school in Luxembourg.
- Icelandic language, a language spoken in Iceland.
- International Sign Language, an international auxiliary language.
- Irish Sign Language, the sign language of Ireland.
- Israeli Sign Language, the most commonly used sign language within Israel's deaf community.
- Ice Hockey Superleague, a British-based ice hockey league that existed between 1996 and 2003.
- Indonesia Super League, the top-tier competition for football clubs in Indonesia.
- International Sport and Leisure, a bankrput Swiss sports marketing company that was closely affiliated with FIFA and the IOC.
- Iranian Super League (disambiguation), the Iranian professional basketball, futsal or volleyball leagues.
- Island Soccer League, a professional six-a-side association football league based in Bermuda.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.