From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISMS may refer to:
- Information security management system, an information security policy
- International Society of Military Sciences, an international military research organization
- 2-way iSMS, an interactive version of the traditional SMS text message
- -isms, a suffix commonly used in philosophy and politics
- [International Society for Muon Spectroscopy], the learned society promoting Muon spin spectroscopy
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.