From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISOC is an abbreviation which may refer to:
- Information Security Operations Center, is a location where enterprise information systems are monitored, assessed, and defended.
- Internet Society, ISoc, an international organization that promotes Internet use and access
- Internal Security Operations Command, a unit of the Thai military devoted to national security issues
- In Service Open Challenge, a Walt Disney World lifeguarding competition
- Islamic Society, an Islamic-based group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ISOC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.