From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ISO 639:aiz)
This article is about a language. For Russian research institute, see Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute.
|Region||north central Omo Region|
|240,000 (2007 census)|
- Richard Hayward (1990). "Notes on the Aari Language," Omotic Language Studies, Richard Hayward (editor), pp. 425–493. London: SOAS.
- The Aari people (missionary report)
- "Map of the Aari language", LL-Map website
- World Atlas of Language Structures information on Aari
- Aari basic lexicon at the Global Lexicostatistical Database
|This Ethiopia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Afroasiatic languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|