From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ISO 639:awv)
This article is about the Papuan language. For the Australian language, see Aghu Tharrnggala (linguistics).
|unknown (14,000 cited 1987–2002)|
ahh – Aghu
awv – Jair (Kia)
yir – North Awyu
awu – Central Awyu
Ethnologue assigns separate ISO codes for Aghu/Jair, Jair, North Awyu/Jair, and Central Awyu. However, these have not been attested as separate languages (U. Amsterdam), and it is not clear that all correspond to Aghu.
- (Dutch) Drabbe, P. (1957). Spraakkunst van het Aghu-dialect van de Awju-taal. Den Haag: M. Nijhoff.
- (English) Voorhoeve, C. L. (1980) . Languages of Irian Jaya, Checklist: Preliminary Classification, Language Maps, Wordlists. Canberra: Pacific Linguistics. pp. 28, 98.
- Aghu at the Awyu–Ndumut research group at VU University Amsterdam
- OLAC resources in and about the Aghu language
- OLAC resources in and about the Central Awyu language
- OLAC resources in and about the Jair Awyu language
- OLAC resources in and about the North Awyu language
|This Papuan languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|