||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
|Type||Public (NASDAQ: ISTA)|
Vicente Anido Jr., Ph.D., President, Chief Executive Officer, Glenn E. Davis, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Marvin J. Garrett, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Quality & Compliance, Kathleen McGinley, Vice President, Human Resources & Corporate Services, Kirk McMullin, Vice President, Operations Timothy R. McNamara, PharmD, Vice President, Clinical Research & Medical AffairsTom Mitro, Vice President, Sales & Marketing
|Products||Bromday, Bepreve, Xibrom, Istalol, Vitrase|
ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc, was a US based pharmaceutical company that specializes in ophthalmic pharmaceutical products and discovers, develops, and markets therapies for inflammation, ocular pain, glaucoma, allergy, and dry eye. ISTA was acquired by Bausch & Lomb on March 26, 2012.
- Bromday (bromfenac ophthalmic solution) 0.09% for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and reduction of ocular pain in patients who have undergone cataract extraction
- Bepreve (bepotastine besilate ophthalmic solution) 1.5% for the treatment of itching associated with signs and symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis
- Xibrom (bromfenac ophthalmic solution) 0.09% for the treatment of inflammation and pain following cataract surgery (no longer being manufactured as of February 2011)
- Istalol (timolol maleate ophthalmic solution) 0.5% for the treatment of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma
- Vitrase (hyaluronidase injection) Ovine, 200 USP Units/mL for use as an adjuvant to increase the absorption and ispersion of other injected drugs; for hypodermoclysis; and as an adjunct in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents
- "ISTA: Profile for ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- "Bausch & Lomb to Buy ISTA Pharmaceuticals for $500 Million". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|