|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
iSkin is a company based in Toronto, Ontario mostly known for its iPod cases, which it first released in 2002. iSkin has since produced a variety of other accessories such as headphones, Macintosh keyboard guards, and Sony PSP cases.
Nine months after the first version of the iPod hit the market, iSkin Inc. released its first silicone protector for the then new MP3 player.
iSkin has recently focused on the outer appearance of their covers, releasing a variant that showcases illustrations from tokidoki founder Simone Legno. iSkin has also been noted for its glow-in-the-dark covers.
The company has branched out to create covers for a wider variety of products, including "keyboard covers for virtually everything Apple".
- Speck - Another iPod case company.
- Griffin Technology - A company known for its iPod accessories.
- "New iSkin ClaroTM Brings High Style to Protection for iPod with Video" (Press release). iSkin. 2006-06-23. Retrieved 2006-12-29.
- "iSkin Offers '1st' Dual-Layer iPod Shuffle Protector". TWICE. 2005-11-21. Retrieved 2006-12-29.
- Horwitz, Jeremy (2005-11-01). "iLounge Announces Best of 2005 Awards". iLounge. Retrieved 2006-12-29.
- Ossi, Kim (2005-02-21). "iSkin creates glow-in-the-dark iPod protectors". Chattanooga Times Free Press (Knight Ridder News Service). pp. Local Lifestyle; p. D1.
- Baard, Mark (2006-12-04). "Looking hot and iPod ready". The Boston Globe (Globe Newspaper Company). pp. Business; p. 2E.
-  An article about the release of the 60/80GB iSkin Claro
-  An article about the release of the iSkin eVo3
-  An article about the release of the iSkin SiLo
-  A review of the iSkin Claro by iLounge (iLounge rating: B+)
-  An iLounge review of the iSkin Vibes for the Shuffle and Mini(iLounge rating: B+)
-  An iLounge review of the eVo3 (iLounge rating: A-)
- iSkin — Official Website