|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||eLearning software, Presentation software|
iSpring Suite - is a Rapid E-Learning authoring toolkit for Microsoft Windows, that allows creating Flash-based e-learning courses with audio and video narrations, branched and randomized quizzes and surveys, interaction. It also offers the facility to add third party generated Flash movies and protection settings. The software generates the content compatible with SCORM/AICC and has the options to publish courses specially for BlackBoard LMS. The software makes it possible to save PowerPoint presentation as a solid SWF file, EXE file, HTML page and ZIP archive.
The history of iSpring Suite goes back to 2006 when the product Flashspring Pro  was released. It was a simple PowerPoint to Flash converter with free and commerce versions. Later on company released Flashspring Ultra  and creating courses compatible with SCORM became available. In 2008 FlashSpring was rebranded to iSpring. 2009 was the year when the company announced totally updated e-learning tool iSpring Presenter. This tool found market acceptance due to high quality of generated courses  at reasonable prices. In 2010 iSpring Presenter has won the Brandon Hall Gold Award for technology excellence in the Rapid Authoring category. iSrping Suite was released in 2011 and it succeeds iSpring Presenter. iSpring Suite 7.0 with the function of PowerPoint to HTML5 conversion is expected by the end of 2012 year.
Actually, iSpring Suite is a set of standalone tools that can be used both separately and together.
The software is used to create SCORM compliant courses or online presentations in PowerPoint. It supports common PowerPoint features such as animation, transition effects and narration facilities, and offers opportunities, that aren't provided by PowerPoint, such as publishing to LMSs, protection settings, narration manager, inserting quizzes generated by iSpring QuizMaker. There's a free version of iSpring Pro - iSpring Free which is also able to generate SCORM compliant courses, however doesn't offer advanced options of iSpring Pro.
It's a tool that allows creating Flash-based quizzes and surveys compliant with SCORM, using such advanced features as a branching scenario, learning metric controls, inserting in question slide audio, video, images and formulas, feedback customization, etc. In 2011 in got iSpring QuizMaker got the Bronze Medal in the Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation. Free QuizMaker that provides all basic features of iSpring QuizMaker, and generates SCORM compliant courses is also available.
- "Creating SCORM Content".
- "LMS support". http://ispringsolutions.com.
- "The New 5.5 Generation of iSpring Products Supports BlackBoard LMS".
- "Flashspring 1.5 is released".
- "FlashSpring Ultra 2.0 beta testing".
- "Making sense of powerpoint pandemonium". http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com.
- "Winners of the 2010 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Technology Awards". http://brandonhall.com.
- "iSpring Introduces a Must-Have Ultimate e-Learning Toolkit". http://www.prnewswire.com.
- "iSpring Presenter now is iSpring Suite".
- "iSpring News from Learning Solutions Expo".
- "10 cool add-ins for Office 2007 and 2010".
- "iSpring Announces Free eLearning Authoring Tool".
- "Winners of the 2011 Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards". http://brandonhall.com.
- "iSpring Announces "Free QuizMaker". http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com.
- iSpringSolutions.com the official website