From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ITE or Ite may refer to:
- Institute of Technical Education (Singapore)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- In-the-ear hearing aids
- ITE Group, an organiser of exhibitions and conferences
- Interactive Television Entertainment, a defunct Danish media company
Ite may refer to:
- "Ité", another name for the Moriche Palm (Mauritia flexuosa)
- "-ite", a suffix for a chemical name of a molecule with one less oxygen atom than an "-ate" molecule
- Ite District in Tacna Region, Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.