From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Different meanings of ITI include:
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited, also known as ITI Limited.
- The Institute of Translation & Interpreting, which is a professional association representing translators and interpreters in the United Kingdom.
- International Technology Institute, a software technology company based out of Burke, Virginia, United States
- Information Technology Industry Council, a U.S. trade association/lobby group previously known as Computer and Business Equipment Association (CBEMA), which also sponsors the International Committee for Information Technology Standards
- ITI Group, a major media group in Poland, listed on the Luxembourg stock exchange
- Industrial training institute ( ITI ) of India. They provide technical training to people.
- International Trachoma Initiative, non-profit organization.
- Is This It, the debut album by American rock band The Strokes
- Tāme Iti a New Zealand activist.
- The Information Trust Institute (ITI), an interdisciplinary research institute at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that focuses on information security.
- The Information Technology Institute a post graduate career pushing institute in Egypt.
- The International Theatre Institute (ITI)
- Inter-trial interval, the time lapse between two successive trials in an experiment.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.