From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ITT may refer to:
- ITT Corporation, a large manufacturing conglomerate
- Invitation To Tender for a contract, a call for bids
- ITT Technical Institute, a private American technical institute
- Institute of Technology, Tallaght, a technical college in Dublin, Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Tralee, a technical college in Tralee, Ireland
- In These Times, a politically progressive monthly magazine of news and opinion
- It Takes Two (Australian TV series), an Australian television show
- Cousin Itt, a member of the fictional Addams Family
- Insulin tolerance test, a test that may be used to test pituitary and/or adrenal function
- Intention to treat analysis, a medical analysis in epidemiology
- Intermittent testicular tortion, a chronic painful medical event of the testes
- Individual time trial, a bicycle racing term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.