From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ITU may refer to:
- International Telecommunication Union, formerly known as the International Telegraph Union
- Intensive Therapy Unit or Intensive Treatment Unit, more commonly known as an Intensive Care Unit (ICU); a department of a hospital or health care facility that provides close monitoring, treatment and care of critically ill or unstable patients.
- International Triathlon Union, headquartered in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- International Typographical Union, a labor union that was affiliated with the Congress of Industrial Organizations and is now part of the Communications Workers of America.
- Istanbul Technical University, an international technical university, located in Istanbul, Turkey
- IT University of Copenhagen, a Danish cross-disciplinary University which approaches the study of information technology from a variety of perspectives
- Institute for Transuranium Elements, a European Commission nuclear research institute in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Instytut Techniczny Uzbrojenia, the predecessor of modern Military Institute of Armament Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.