|Launched||9 June 2014|
|Owned by||ITV Digital Channels Ltd
|Picture format||16:9 576i (SDTV)
~0.0% (+1) (July 2014 , BARB)
|Timeshift service||ITV Encore +1|
|Channel 123 (SD/HD)
Channel 193 (+1)
Channel 263 (SD)
|Sky Go||Watch live
(UK and Ireland only)
|Now TV||Watch live (UK only)|
ITV Encore is a British drama television channel in the United Kingdom that is owned by ITV Digital Channels Ltd, a division of ITV plc. The channel is exclusive to Sky's satellite platform as well as Sky+ HD, Sky Go, Now TV, and Sky Store.
ITV Encore launched at 7pm on 9 June 2014. The first programme to be shown on the channel was an episode of Agatha Christie's Poirot.
ITV Encore +1
A timeshift service launched on Sky channel 193 on the same day as ITV Encore. The channel broadcasts viewers' favourite ITV dramas one hour later like other +1 timeshifts.
ITV Encore HD
A high-definition service also launched on Sky channel 298 on the same day as ITV Encore and ITV Encore +1. It broadcasts viewers' favourite ITV dramas in high-definition. ITV Encore HD moved to Sky Channel 263 in August.
The new channel broadcasts some of ITV's most successful drama series of recent years. From January 2015, ITV Encore will show original drama, commissioned for the channel. This move is attract new viewers to the channel, and to the Sky TV platform. 
- Agatha Christie's Poirot
- DCI Banks
- Doctor Finlay
- The Ice Cream Girls
- Just Henry
- Law & Order: UK
- Midsomer Murders
- Mrs Biggs
- Peak Practice
- The Ruth Rendell Mysteries
- Scott & Bailey
- Upstairs, Downstairs
More original commissions airs on ITV Encore from launch.
- The Encore Hour (airing each day from 6am - 12noon)
- "We are proud to announce the new pay channel, ITV Encore.". ITV Media. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- Eames, Tom (29 January 2014). "ITV announces new drama pay channel Encore for Sky". Digital Spy. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "ITV to launch pay-TV drama channel". BBC. 29 January 2014. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "ITV confirms ITV Encore launch date". ITV Media. Retrieved 3 April 2014.