From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IUP may refer to:
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, the largest of the state-owned universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- IUP Crimson Hawks, the intercollegiate athletic program of the above school
- IUP Portfolio, a Swedish short for individual development plan
- IUP (software), a computer software that provides a portable, scriptable toolkit for GUI building.
- Industrial Union Party
- Interconnect User Part, UK specific SS7 protocol
- Inter-University Program for Chinese Language Study at Tsinghua University
- Intrauterine Pregnancy, the normal location for a pregnancy to occur
- Intrinsically unstructured protein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.