From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IVT may refer to:
- In computing
- Interrupt vector table, a memory construct in x86 processors
- Intel Virtualization Technology, a computer processor feature to simplify virtualization
- Install Verification Test, a method of software testing
- Integrating Vision Toolkit, a C++ computer vision library
- Intermediate value theorem, a calculus theorem
- Initial value theorem, a mathematical theorem using Laplace transform
- Current, Voltage, Temperature
- Infinitely Variable Transmission, a type of continuously variable transmission system for motor vehicles and other applications
- Illini Variable Temperature diluent
- In Vitro transcription/translation, a molecular biology technique to produce RNA in a tube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IVT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.