From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IVT may refer to:
- Intermediate value theorem, a calculus theorem
- Initial value theorem, a mathematical theorem using Laplace transform
- Current, Voltage, Temperature
- Interrupt vector table, a memory construct in x86 processors
- Infinitely Variable Transmission, a type of continuously variable transmission system for motor vehicles and other applications
- Intel Virtualization Technology, a computer processor feature to simplify virtualization
- Integrating Vision Toolkit, a C++ computer vision library
- Install Verification Test, a method of software testing
- Illini Variable Temperature diluent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.