From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IZ, Iz, or iz may refer to:
- Arkia Israel Airlines (IATA code)
- Iraq (NATO country code and FIPS 10-4 country code)
- International zone, a type of extraterritoriality governed by international law
- Inclusionary zoning, a zoning ordinance mandating affordable housing
- Jacob Paek, aka "IZ", a Korean American rapper
- IZ (graffiti artist), aka "Iz the Wiz", an American graffiti artist
- Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwoʻole, a Hawaiian musician and singer
- iZ (toy), a musical toy released by Zizzle, L.L.C. in late 2005
- Iž, an island in the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea
- Iz, a 1994 Turkish film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.