I Could Be Persuaded
|"I Could Be Persuaded"|
|Single by The Bellamy Brothers|
|from the album Reality Check|
|Writer(s)||David Bellamy, Howard Bellamy, Don Schlitz|
|Producer(s)||Emory Gordy, Jr.|
|The Bellamy Brothers singles chronology|
"I Could Be Persuaded" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music duo The Bellamy Brothers. It was released in 1990 as the first single from the album Reality Check. The song reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. It was the duo's last Top 10 hit. It was written by David Bellamy, Howard Bellamy and Don Schlitz.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||8|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||7|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||96|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||74|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 43.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. October 13, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "The Bellamy Brothers Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for The Bellamy Brothers.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1990". RPM. December 22, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Best of 1990: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|