I Don't Like
|"I Don't Like"|
|Single by Chief Keef featuring Lil Reese|
|from the album Finally Rich|
|Released||March 11, 2012|
|Genre||Hip hop, drill, trap, Gangsta Rap|
|Length||4:27 (Single Version)
4:53 (Album Version)
|Label||Glory Boyz Entertainment, Interscope Records|
|Writer(s)||Keith Cozart, Tavares Taylor, Tyree Pittman|
|Chief Keef singles chronology|
"I Don't Like" is the debut single by Chief Keef featuring Lil Reese. It was released on March 11, 2012. It peaked at #73 on the Billboard Hot 100, #20 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and #15 on the Rap Songs chart. The song was produced by Young Chop. The video for "I Don't Like" went viral with over 30 million views on YouTube, as of December 2012.
Originally the song was released on Chief Keef's third mixtape Back from the Dead for free digital download on March 14, 2012. The mixtape was then mastered and made available for purchase on iTunes, with the "I Don't Like" single officially released on July 24, 2012. Complex named the song #7 on their list of the best 50 songs of 2012.
The music video, directed by DGainz, was released and uploaded on Keef's official YouTube account on March 11, 2012. It has over 30 million views however since has been removed and been uploaded on Chief Keef's VEVO account.
- Digital single
|1.||"I Don't Like"||Keith Cozart, Tavares Taylor, Tyree Pittman||Young Chop||4:55|
GOOD Music remix
|"I Don't Like (Remix)"|
|Song by Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean and Jadakiss from the album Cruel Summer|
|Released||May 1, 2012|
|Label||GOOD Music, Def Jam|
|Writer||Kanye West, Keith Cozart, Terrence Thornton, Sean Anderson, Jason Phillips|
|Producer||Young Chop, Kanye West (co.), The Twilite Zone (add.), Noah Goldstein (add.), Mike WiLL (add.) (uncredited)|
Kanye West put together a remix that features Pusha T, Big Sean, and Jadakiss. The remix is featured in an updated version as the final track on the G.O.O.D. Music compilation album, Cruel Summer as "Don't Like.1". There is an Alternate version featuring featuring Kevin Cash and Kenny Dunk in which he dissed rival rapper T-Dogg. As of June 2014 that version has been downloaded more than 30,000 times off of popular online stores such as iTunes and Google Play
"I Don't Like" entered and peaked at number 73 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Elsewhere in the US, "I Don't Like" peaked at number 20 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and number 15 on the Rap Songs chart.
|US Billboard Hot 100||73|
|US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||20|
|US Billboard top Rap Songs||15|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||96|
- "Billboard". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 30, 2012.
- DGainz (May 11, 2012). "Listen: Viral video's". YouTube. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Ketchum, William E. "Producer's Corner: Mike WiLL Made It Details "Mercy" Co-Production, Working With Chief Keef & 2 Chainz". HipHopDX. Retrieved 29 December 2012.
- Lipshutz, Jason (May 1, 2012). "Listen: Kanye West & Friends Remix Chief Keef's 'I Don't Like'". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- John, Snipef. "Itunes downloads". Apple.
- Eddy, Nogotier. "Google sales". Google inc.
- "R&B/Hip-Hop Songs - 2012 Year End Charts". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
|This 2010s hip hop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|