I Have a Dream (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"I Have a Dream" is a 1963 speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.
I Have a Dream may also refer to:
- I Have a Dream (oratorio), a 1970 oratorio by James Furman
- I Have a Dream (EP), an EP by Group 1 Crew
- I Have a Dream, a 1974 album by Solomon Burke, or the title song
- "I Have a Dream" (song), a 1979 song by ABBA, covered by many artists, including Estoy Soñando, Spanish version by ABBA of "I Have a Dream"
- "I Have a Dream"/"Bellissima", a 1997 song by DJ Quicksilver that samples King's speech
- "I Have a Dream", a song by Herbie Hancock from The Prisoner
- "On mulla unelma" (English: "I Have a Dream"), a song by L'Amourder (Sielun Veljet)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.