I Take What I Want
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into The Artwoods. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2011.|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (November 2011)|
I Take What I Want is an EP released by The Artwoods in 1966 by Decca. The album was re-released in 2009 in Japan.
- "I Take What I Want" (Hayes/Porter/Hodges)
- "If I Ever get My Hands On You" (Carter/Lewis)
- "I Feel Good" (Neville)
- "She Knows What To Do" (Hill/Rebennack)
- Art Wood - lead vocals
- Derek Griffiths - lead guitar
- Jon Lord - organ
- Malcolm Pool - bass guitar
- Keef Hartley - drums
- Produced for IVER Recordings by Michael Vernon.
- Engineered by Gus Dudgeon.