I Want One of Those
|Type||The Hut Group subsidiary|
|Industry||Online Retail |
|Headquarters||Northwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom|
|Revenue||UK £10 million (April 2006)|
I Want One of Those (also referred to as IWOOT) is an online retailer offering a selection of homeware, gadgets, gizmos, toys and office accessories as well as organised adventures. I Want One Of Those has a sister site in Spain and another sister site in Germany.
The company was founded in January 2000 by Tim Booth, Angus Clacher and Mike Morrison, with Dave Booth joining later that year as MD, with an initial investment of £15,000.
- WOW! Award for Best On-Line Retailer - I Want One Of Those 
References and sources
- "SALE OF IWOOT AND CONFETTI TO Metro Holdings Limited" (Press release). Findel PLC. 2010-08-12. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "Company Overview of I Want One of Those.com Limited". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Company Overview". IWOOT. 2006. Archived from the original on May 27, 2007. Retrieved June 6, 2007.
- "WOW Awards". WOW Awards. 2009. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- I Want One Of Those to slash IT costs with Suse Linux platform | Retail Week
- Manning Gottlieb OMD wins I Want One of Those task | Campaign
- Confetti and I Want One of Those change hands | Internet Retailing
- Insider News North West – The Hut Group remains silent on Confetti administration
- Imprint Magazine Review
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|