Iain MacLean (basketball)
Iain Maclean (born 1965) is a Scottish basketball coach. He is currently the head coach of the Scotland men's national team and the Glasgow Storm club. He is also known for his time as a player for teams in both Scotland and Great Britain.
Maclean is also currently head coach of the Scotland Men's Universities basketball team which won the BUSA Home Nations Basketball title in April 2007.
Maclean played NCAA Division I college basketball at Northern Arizona University and played professionally with the former MIM Livingston team and the Scottish Rocks in the British Basketball League. He also coached the Scottish Rocks during the 2001-2002 season after Greg Lockridge was fired.
- 2001-2002 St. Mirren (player/coach)
- 1998-2001 Scottish Rocks
- 1987-1998 Midlothian/Livingston Bulls
- 1984-1986 Paisley
- Scottish Rocks retired the number 13 jersey in honour of Maclean.
- Fact File: Iain Maclean
- Maclean named Head Coach of Scotland Senior Men
- MacLean names first squad
- Scotland take BUSA Home Nations Basketball title
|This biographical article relating to sport in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Republic of Ireland basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|