|Full name||Iain James Williamson|
|Date of birth||12 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2009||→ Raith Rovers (loan)||12||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 September 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Williamson started his senior career with Dunfermline Athletic. He came on as a substitute for Mark Burchill in the closing stages of the 2007 Scottish Cup Final, which Dunfermline lost 1–0 to Celtic. Williamson scored his first goal for the club on 26 April 2008 against Queen of the South in the final game of the 2007–08 season in the Scottish First Division.
In February 2009, Iain signed a loan deal with Dunfermline's local rivals Raith Rovers, lasting until the end of the 2008–09 season. He scored his first goal for Raith Rovers against Stranraer in the Kirkcaldy side's 3–0 away win on 4 April 2009. This win subsequently relegated Stranraer to the Scottish Third Division. Williamson aided Raith in their successful quest to claim the Scottish Second Division Title for the 2008–09 Season, making 11 appearances and scoring one goal with three assists.
Despite being injured for four months in season 2009/10, Iain still managed to score seven goals, this made him Raith's second top goalscorer that season.
- "Dunfermline 4–0 Queen of South". BBC Sport. 26 April 2008. Retrieved 1 June 2008.
- "Iain joins Raith on loan". DAFC. Retrieved 20 February 2009.
- "Stranraer 0–3 Raith Rovers". BBC Sport. 4 April 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2009.
- "Queens Park 0–1 Raith Rovers". BBC Sport. 2 May 2009. Retrieved 2 May 2009.
- Raith Rovers Champions Day Picture Special. Raith Rovers F.C. Retrieved 11 May 2009.
- Magnús Már Einarsson (23 July 2012). "Ian Williamson í Grindavík (Staðfest)" (in Icelandic). Fótbolti.net. Retrieved 27 July 2012.