From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ian Hamilton may refer to:
- Ian Standish Monteith Hamilton (1853–1947), British general
- Ian Hamilton (lawyer) (born 1925), Scottish lawyer
- Ian Hamilton (author), Canadian author of the Ava Lee mystery novel series
- Ian Hamilton (critic) (1938–2001), critic, poet, literary magazine publisher and editor
- Ian Hamilton (footballer born 1940), English footballer who played for Bristol Rovers, Exeter City & Newport County
- Ian Hamilton (footballer born 1950), English footballer, known as "Chico"
- Ian Hamilton (footballer born 1967), English footballer, former WBA and Sheffield Utd midfielder.
- Jan Hamilton (born 1964), previously known as Ian Hamilton, a transsexual woman and the first officer in the British Army to complete gender re-assignment
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|