|Full name||Ian Francis Joyce|
|Date of birth||July 12, 1985|
|Place of birth||Kinnelon, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|2003–2006||Seton Hall Pirates|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 31, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Joyce made his debut for Southend United away to Crewe Alexandra, in the 4–3 win in League One on September 20, 2008. He stepped in for the injured Steve Mildenhall, who was declared to be out for up to four weeks after damage to his knee in the previous game. He came on as a half-time sub in Southend's 3–1 win over Brighton & Hove Albion on March 10, 2009, after Steve Mildenhall sustained a minor knee injury. Joyce also started Southend's next game, in the 1–0 victory against Hereford United on 14 March.
Southend United and Joyce mutually agreed to terminate his contract at Roots Hall and on March 9, 2010, he signed for Major League Soccer club Colorado Rapids. He played his first MLS match on August 28, 2010, and helped the Rapids to a 3–0 victory over Houston Dynamo.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 226. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- Schutta, Gregory. "Joyce's choice", The Record (Bergen County), October 12, 2002. Accessed September 27, 2008.
- "Crewe 3-4 Southend". BBC Sport. 2008-09-20. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "Rapids Sign GK Joyce". soccer365.com. 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "Ian Joyce". Southend United F.C. 2008-07-30. Retrieved 2008-09-25.