|Full name||Ian Arthur Morgan|
|Date of birth||14 November 1946|
|Place of birth||Walthamstow, London, England|
|–||Queens Park Rangers|
|1964–1973||Queens Park Rangers||173||(26)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ian Arthur Morgan (born 14 November 1946) is an English former footballer, born in Walthamstow, London, who played as a winger in the Football League for Queens Park Rangers and Watford in the 1960s and 1970s.
Morgan came through the ranks at Queens Park Rangers to make his debut in a 2–1 win over Hull City on 26 September 1964. He played 173 league games for QPR scoring 26 goals before joining former club captain Mike Keen at Watford in 1973.
- "Roger Morgan Tottenham Hotspur FC". Football Heroes. Sporting Heroes Collections. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Queens Park Rangers : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Watford : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- Westerberg, Kenneth. "1964/65" (EXCEL SPREADSHEET). QPRnet. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- Murphy, Alex (2 May 2009). "Mike Keen: Footballer who captained Third Division Queen's Park Rangers to League Cup victory in 1967". The Independent. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Blast From The Past". Queens Park Rangers F.C. 1 April 2008. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|