From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibarra (which means Alluvial plain in Euskera) may refer to:
- Ibarra, Ecuador, the capital of Imbabura Province
- Ibarra, Gipuzkoa, a locality in Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Ibarra, Álava, a village in Álava, Spain.
- Ibarra (surname)
- Ibarra (chocolate), a brand of Mexican-style chocolate
- Juan Crisóstomo Ibarra y Magsalin, commonly referred as Ibarra or Crisóstomo, the protagonist of the famous Philippine novel Noli Me Tángere, written by the Philippine national hero, José Rizal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibarra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.