Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
|Industry||Hotel and catering trade|
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a hotel chain based in Spain, specializing in 4 and 5 star hotels. It is owned by Grupo Iberostar, which also owns Iberostate Golf, Villas & Condos and Iberoservice, its incoming tourism division. The company's trademark is "first line" hotels (meaning directly on the beach), surrounded by gardens.
Travel Trade Gazette, a U.K.-based travel industry publication, named the company "Best Hotel Chain of the Year" in 2009. One of its directors is Manny Fontenla-Novoa, who was also the Chief Executive of Thomas Cook Group.
- Frommer, Arthur (December 15, 2005). "Spanish mega-hotel chains compete in tropics market". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Iberostar Invests in Brazil". DTCNews. November 3, 2008. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "TTG Travel Awards 2009 winners revealed!". Travel Trade Gazette. September 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- Cave, Andrew (15 August 2009). "Thomas Cook chief is always in holiday mode". The Daily Telegraph.
- Travel Agent Central | Antonio Banderas, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts Unite for Global Campaign | (Accessed 2010-04-07)/
- Official website
- Iberostar Laguna Azul Information
- Unofficial Iberostar Message Board
- Iberostar Hotels in Cuba Online reservations
|This article about a hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|