Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh Stadium
|Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh Stadium|
The Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh Stadium, originally known as the Old Fort Stadium, is a multi-use stadium in Multan, Pakistan. It is currently used mostly for cricket and football. It hosted one Test Match in 1980. The stadium holds 18,000 and opened in 1975.
- List of Test cricket grounds
- Multan Cricket Stadium
- List of stadiums in Pakistan
- List of cricket grounds in Pakistan
- List of sports venues in Karachi
- List of sports venues in Lahore
- List of sports venues in Faisalabad
- "Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh Stadium". ESPN Cricinfo. 17 June 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
|This article about a Pakistani sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|