|Full name||Ibrahim Agbo Lache|
|Date of birth||1 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Douala, Cameroon|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ibrahim "Ibra" Agbo Lache (born 1 February 1987) is an amateur footballer who plays for Deportivo Mongomo and the Equatorial Guinea national football team as a defender. Agbo is from Douala in Cameroon and was eligible to play for the Cameroon national football team but chose to play for Equatorial Guinea after a nationality transfer. He has won three caps for Equatorial Guinea, all coming in 2011. He started two of those games and came on as a substitute in the other. Agbo wears the number 4 shirt for Deportivo Mongomo.
Agbo has been playing for Deportivo Mongomo since 2010. During this time, the club have won the Equatoguinean Premier League once, in 2010. This title win qualified the club for the 2011 CAF Champions League, and Agbo played in both legs of their 2–1 aggregate defeat to ASPAC FC of Benin in the competition's preliminary round.
The defender made his debut for Equatorial Guinea on 8 February 2011, playing the whole of a 2–0 friendly win over Chad. He won his second international cap in another friendly, a 1–0 victory against Gambia on 29 March 2011.
- Zero Zero Football - Club Deportivo Mongomo Retrieved 30 August 2011
- Football: Ibrahim Agbo footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- Equatorial Guinea - List of Champions RSSSF. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- Football - Match Friendlies: Equatorial Guinea vs. Chad footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- Football - Match Friendlies: Equatorial Guinea vs. Gambia footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
|This biographical article related to Equatoguinean association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|