From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ica)
ICA may refer to:
|Look up ICA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- ICA AB, a Swedish corporate group in the food retail business, formerly named ICA Ahold AB.
- ICA AG - Internationale Camera Actiengesellschaft, a German camera manufacturer that merged into Zeiss Ikon in 1926.
- Informatics Corporation of America is a privately held Health Information Technology organization headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Insulation Council of Australia and New Zealand, an industry trade group
- Innovative Communications Alliance, a telecommunications alliance between Microsoft and Nortel
- Interbank Card Association, a 4 digits number assigned by MasterCard that identifies the member bank in the transaction processing
- Interconnect Agreement The standard form of agreement, which has been approved by the Utility Commission. The interconnection agreement sets forth the contractual conditions under which a utility and a customer agree that one or more facilities may be interconnected with the utility's distribution system.
- Ica language, a Magdalenic Chibchan language related to Ijca spoken in Colombia, South America
- Ica, Peru, the capital of the Ica Region
- The Içá River, also known as the Putumayo River
- The Ica Province of Peru
- The Ica Region of Peru
- Institute of Contemporary Arts, London
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia
- Immaculate Conception Academy (Davenport, Iowa), USA, former Catholic girls high school
- Immaculate Conception Academy-Greenhills, an elite private all-girls Chinese school in Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. (Not to be confused with ICA Manila (ICAM) or ICA Dasmariñas)
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority, a Singaporean authority for immigration and checkpoints
- Indoor Cricket Australia, the governing body of the sport of indoor cricket in Australia
- Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications, an international scientific organization based in Winnipeg, Canada
- Institute of Cultural Affairs, an international non-profit organisation
- Intercontinental A, a kart racing class for top drivers aged 15 and up
- Intercontinental Assembly
- International Clarinet Association
- Intermuseum Conservation Association
- International Cartographic Association
- International Christian Academy (Côte d'Ivoire), an American boarding school in Bouaké, Côte d'Ivoire.
- International Chiropractor's Association
- International Congress of Actuaries
- International Congress of Americanists
- International Cooperation Administration
- International Co-operative Alliance, the worldwide umbrella body for co-operatives.
- International Commission for Acoustics
- International Communication Association
- International Contract Agency, the fictional organisation responsible for arranging hits for 47 in the Hitman series of games
- International Council on Archives
- International Court of Arbitration
- Interstitial Cystitis Association, an organization to help people living with interstitial cystitis (IC).
- Iranian Corrosion Association, an Iranian organisation whose aim is to update the public knowledge of corrosion and its prevention in industrial and urban facilities
- Irish Citizen Army, an organisation which lasted up to 1916 to rid Ireland of British rule and protect workers
- Irish Countrywomen's Association
- Irish Cycling Association
- Jewish Colonization Association Yiddish acronym
Standards and regulations
- International Coffee Agreement, a United Nations pact establishing the International Coffee Organization, initially ratified in 1963
- Interstate Commerce Act, a United States legislation establishing the regulatory Interstate Commerce Commission
Science, technology, and medicine
- Independent Computing Architecture, a proprietary protocol for an application server system, designed by Citrix Systems
- Indene Carboxylic Acid, an organic acid containing one carboxylic acid group and at least one indene dimer (such acids are often products of photochemical reactions in photoresist)
- Independent component analysis, in signal processing and statistical data analysis
- ICa (card), a smart card ticketing system for public transport in Kanazawa, Japan
- Internal carotid artery
- Innovative Communications Alliance
- intercellular adhesion gene locus (ica) in genetics
- Islet cell antibodies test
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.