Ice age (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ice Age (film))
|Look up ice age in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ice age is a geologic period of major glaciation.
Ice Age may also refer to:
- Paleolithic, an archaeological era
- Pleistocene, a geologic epoch
- Quaternary glaciation, the period of the last few million years
- Ice Age (band), an American progressive metal band
- Iceage, a Danish punk rock band
- Ice Age Entertainment, an American record label
- Ice Ages (band), an Austrian dark electro music project
- Ice Age, a song by American post-industrial band How To Destroy Angels
- Ice Age (1975 film), a 1975 German film
- Ice Age (franchise), an animated movie franchise
- 2012: Ice Age, a 2011 film
- Last glacial period, the most recent glacial period of the current ice age
- Ice Age (Magic: The Gathering), a block of sets for the collectible card game
- Ice Age (video game), a Game Boy Advance game from Ubisoft related to the film franchise
- The Ice Age, a 1977 novel by Margaret Drabble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.