Ice Line Quad Rinks
|Location||West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Capacity||500 (each rink)|
|West Chester University (Varsity) (ESCHL)
West Chester University (JV and Women) (DVCHC)
Penn State Brandywine (DVCHC)
Villanova University (ECHA)
Philadelphia Junior Flyers (AJHL)
Ice Line Quad Rinks is an ice arena in West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States. The building consists of four NHL-regulation ice surfaces- each with a seating capacity of 500, concession area, and other amenities. The rink is also home to the High Performance Athletic Training Center (HPATC) and the Bauer Hockey Training Center.
The rink is the home of a number of programs, including:
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania men's ice hockey teams competing at the ACHA Division I level in the ESCHL and JV team at the ACHA DIII level in the DVCHC.
- West Chester University women's ice hockey team competing at the ACHA Women's DII level in the DVCHC.
- Penn State University - Brandywine men's ice hockey team competing in the ACHA DIII in the DVCHC.
- Villanova University men's ice hockey team competing at the ACHA Division I level in the ECHA.
- Philadelphia Junior Flyers Tier III Jr. A ice hockey team playing in the Atlantic Junior Hockey League (AJHL).
- Ice Line
- WCU Men's Hockey
- WCU Women's Hockey
- PSU-B Hockey
- Villanova Hockey
- ShinnyUSA - Lifetime Adult Hockey
|This article about a sports venue in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|