|Directed by||Sturla Gunnarsson|
|Written by||Jonathan Tydor|
Bunk 11 Pictures
In 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis a team of Canadian troops in the arctic manage to capture three Soviet soldiers with super human abilities. They are examined but later break free and kill much of the troops stationed in the north. 50 years later, a team of Canadian scientists discover them buried beneath the Arctic ice. They begin to debate on what to do with them but can never reach an agreement. When the soldiers are revived, they again go on killing spree and kill much of the military and scientist personnel. Malraux walks through the wilderness after them when he stumbles across an Inuit who agrees to team up and fight these intruders to stop them from reaching south. They succeed in catching up to them and kill them after surviving many atrocities.
- Dominic Purcell as Malraux
- Adam Beach as TC Cardinal
- Michael Ironside as Col. Desmond Trump
- Gabriel Hogan as #1
Norman Wilner of Now wrote, "It's all pretty generic, and very stupid". David Johnson of DVD Verdict called it "pretty much standard-issue stalking and stabbing." Jay Stone of Canada.com rated it 2/5 stars and called it "a gleefully preposterous slice of B movie cheese".
- "New era in Canadian film possible; Gunnarsson laments the state of feature filmmaking in this country". Vancouver Sun, January 24, 2014.
- Wilner, Norman (2013-01-23). "Ice Soldiers". Now 33 (21). Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- Johnson, David (2014-03-05). "Ice Soldiers (Blu-ray)". DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- Stone, Jay (2014-01-23). "Movie review: Ice Soldiers is gleeful fun from the north". Canada.com. Retrieved 2014-03-09.