|Executive director||Nawshin Khair|
|Former editors||Ziaul Karim|
|Staff writers||Nobonita Chowdhury, managing editor
Syeda Samara Mortada, associate editor
Goutom Saha, fashion editor
|Categories||Entertainment and lifestyle|
|Publisher||Abul Khair Litu|
|Company||ICE Media Limited|
|Based in||Bengal Center
Plot-2, Civil Aviation, New Airport Road
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh
Ice Today is a Bangladeshi lifestyle magazine focusing on contemporary culture and society in the country. The magazine has sections dedicated to business, fashion, health, women, music, travel and cuisine.
The magazine is under the ICE Media Ltd publishing umbrella, which produces ICE Business Times, Jamini, Charbela Chardik, and Bengal Barta.
The magazine's publisher is entrepreneur Abul Khair Litu, who has also published Shilpa O Shilpi about Bangladeshi art. Litu is an art enthusiast and active in the Bengal Gallery of Fine Arts.
The current staff is Nawshin Khair, executive director; Nobonita Chowdhury, managing editor; Syeda Samara Mortada, associate editor; and Goutom Saha, fashion editor.
The current editor replaced Ziaul Karim, who was appointed editor of the magazine in 2007. Karim, active in journalism since 1990, was a former reporter for The Morning Sun (newspaper) and The Daily Star (Bangladesh), and he was the former features editor for News Day. Karim was also appointed at the same time the editor of Jamini.
Several prominent literary names have been associated with the magazine. Author and poet Syed Shamsul Haque is chair of the editorial board. The Bengali poet Hayat Saif is a former managing editor.
The magazine says its title ICE stands for "information, communication and entertainment", and the magazine regularly covers "fashion, beauty, food ... travel, gadgets, events" and contains monthly interviews.
The magazine is a booster for Bangladeshi businesses, such as airlines and other national brands, through its content, awards and service. Its staff is also active in community service and the art scene.
- "Ice Today". Ice Today. Retrieved 2013-06-05.
- Das, Soumitra; Sarkar, Sebanti; Banerjee, Sudeshna (September 18, 2011). "An art mag, Suspect No. 12". The Telegraph (India).
- "Displaying a stunning art collection". Dhaka Courier. October 17, 2010.
- Takir Hossain (2009-01-16). "The thriving art scene in Dhaka". Archive.thedailystar.net. Retrieved 2013-06-05.
- "Ziaul Karim made editor of ICE Today, Jamini". The Daily Star. July 31, 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-07-14. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "ICE Today-Aqua Paints Interior Design Award 2009 announced". The Daily Star (Bangladesh). April 8, 2009. Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Bangladesh Monitor". Bangladesh Monitor. 2009-06-20. Retrieved 2013-06-05.
- Star Business Desk (2009-11-18). "NSU: the Battle of Minds 2009 champion". Archive.thedailystar.net. Retrieved 2013-06-05.