|Genres||Punk rock, post-punk, noise rock, post-hardcore|
|Labels||Escho, Posh Isolation, Dais, Big Love, What's Your Rupture?, Tambourhinoceros, Matador|
|Associated acts||Sexdrome, Cult of Youth, Lower, Marching Church, War (Vår), Lust For Youth|
|Members||Johan Surrballe Wieth
Dan Kjær Nielsen
Elias Bender Rønnenfelt
Jakob Tvilling Pless
Iceage is a Danish punk rock band from Copenhagen. They were formed in 2008, when the members of the band averaged 17 years old. They signed to Tambourhinoceros in Denmark and Dais Records in the United States. They were then picked up by What's Your Rupture? Records for international release, and their debut album New Brigade was released in January 2011 in Denmark and on June 21, 2011, in the US.
In February 2013, they released their second album, You're Nothing, after signing with the high profile independent record label Matador Records. It earned a four star rating (out of five) from Allmusic and four out of four from Humo.
- Elias Bender Rønnenfelt – vocals, guitar
- Johan Surrballe Wieth – guitar
- Jakob Tvilling Pless – bass
- Dan Kjær Nielsen – drums
- Extended plays
|2013||Lower / Iceage (split)
|2013||To the Comrades
- Studio albums
- Live albums
|2014||Live, April Fools Day
- Muhlke, Christine (2011-06-16). "Now Slammin' - Iceage in Brookyln". New York Times Style Magazine. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- Lymangrover, Jason (2011-01-07). "Iceage - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Iceage". What's Your Rupture?. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Iceage". Iceage. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Iceage Sign to Matador for New Album". Pitchfork. 2012-11-16. Retrieved 2013-03-07.