From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up icebreaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An icebreaker is a ship designed to move through ice-covered waters.
Icebreaker(s) or Ice Breaker(s) may also refer to:
Film and television
- Icebreaker (film), a 2000 film
- Ice Breaker, a documentary film about the Canadian icebreaker CCGS Henry Larsen
- "Ice Breaker", an episode of The Crocodile Hunter
- Icebreaker (video game), a strategy/action game
- Ice Breaker (video game), a 1990 computer game by Topo Soft
- IceBreaker, an open-source clone of JezzBall
- Icebreaker (novel), a James Bond novel by John Gardner
- Icebreaker (Suvorov), a book by Victor Suvorov
- Icebreaker: The Autobiography of U.S. Figure Skating Champion Rudy Galindo, autobiography of Galindo co-written with Eric Marcus
- ICEBreaker, in cyberpunk literature, a piece of software designed to break through Intrusion Countermeasures Electronics
- Icebreakers, a charity hockey team of Swedish NHL players
- Chesapeake Icebreakers, a defunct American minor-league hockey team
- Ice Breakers (candy), a brand of mints and chewing gum
- Icebreaker (clothing), a New Zealand clothing designer and manufacturer
- Icebreaker (facilitation), a group facilitation exercise
- Icebreaker Glacier, Antarctica
- Ice Breaker Road Race, an annual foot race in Great Falls, Montana, U.S.A.
- Icebreaker International, a UK new-music ensemble
- Eisbrecher, a German dance-metal band
- Break the Ice (disambiguation)
- Breaking the Ice (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.