Iceland national under-17 football team
|Head coach||Þorlákur Árnason|
The Iceland national under-17 football team represents Iceland in international football at this age level and is controlled by Knattspyrnusamband Íslands (KSÍ), the governing body for football in Iceland.
Between 1982-2001 this was an under-16 championship.
|2003||First qualifying stage|
|2004||Second qualifying stage|
|2005||First qualifying stage|
|2006||First qualifying stage|
|2008||First qualifying stage|
|2009||First qualifying stage|
|2010||First qualifying stage|
|2013||First qualifying stage|
The squad called up for 2015 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round (Group 3) in Moldova 15-20 October 2014. Caps and goals as of 20 October 2014, after the team's match against Italy.
- Iceland national football team
- Iceland national under-21 football team
- Iceland national under-19 football team
- Iceland women's national football team
- "Gudmundsson believes Iceland can keep surprising - Under-17 - News". UEFA.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Leikskýrsla". Ksi.is. Retrieved 2014-10-20.