Iceland national under-17 football team
|Head coach||Þorlákur Árnason|
The Iceland national under-17 football team represents Iceland in international football at this age level and is controlled by Knattspyrnusamband Íslands (KSÍ), the governing body for football in Iceland.
Between 1982-2001 this was an under-16 championship.
|2003||First qualifying stage|
|2004||Second qualifying stage|
|2005||First qualifying stage|
|2006||First qualifying stage|
|2008||First qualifying stage|
|2009||First qualifying stage|
|2010||First qualifying stage|
|2013||First qualifying stage|
The squad called up for 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship qualifying round (Group 10) in Russia 21–26 September 2013. Caps and goals as of 26 September 2013, after the team's match against Russia.
- Iceland national football team
- Iceland national under-21 football team
- Iceland national under-19 football team
- Iceland women's national football team
- "Gudmundsson believes Iceland can keep surprising - Under-17 - News". UEFA.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Landslioshopur U17 karla - Undankeppni EM i Russlandi 19 - 27 September". Ksi.is. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Leikskýrsla | Mótalisti | Mótamál | Knattspyrnusamband Íslands" (in Icelandic). Ksi.is. 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2013-11-15.