From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- Ichabod Alden (1739–1778), American Revolutionary War officer
- Ichabod Bartlett (1786–1853), United States Representative from New Hampshire
- Ichabod Crane (Colonel) (1787–1857), American military officer
- Ichabod Dimock (died 1858), Nova Scotia farmer, magistrate and politician
- Ichabod Goodwin (1794–1882), 27th governor of New Hampshire
- Ichabod Washburn (1798–1868), American industrialist
- Ichabod T. Williams (1826–1899), American businessman and art collector
- Ichabod Wiswall (1637–1700), third pastor of the church in Duxbury, Plymouth Colony
- Ichabod Charles Wright (1795–1871), English scholar, translator, poet and accountant
- Ichabod Crane, fictional character in Washington Irving's short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
- Ichabod, a poem by John Greenleaf Whittier recounting the fall from glory of Daniel Webster
- Ichabod Range, a mountain range in Nevada
- Washburn Ichabods and The Ichabod, athletes and mascot of Washburn University, named after Ichabod Washburn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ichabod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.