Ichud HaKehillos LeTohar HaMachane
The Ichud HaKehillos has a division called the Technology Awareness Group (TAG). It provides various services to its target market, including installing Web filtering and monitoring software on computers, cellphones, and other devices. TAG is a registered charity supported by volunteers, and there is normally no fee for any of its services. TAG has offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and elsewhere; it can also provide certain services worldwide using remote-control technology. As of February 2013, TAG had 25 offices. TAG fields about 600 calls a day internationally.
2012 Citi Field rally
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- Atzat Nefesh: An Israeli organization which also offers help to pornography users.
- Judaism (in Religious views on pornography).
- List of parental control software
- Opposition to pornography
- Pornography addiction: The article also discusses overuse of pornography.
- Sexaholics Anonymous: A program for those who want to avoid pornography, masturbation, and/or unwanted sexual activity.
- Otterman, Sharon (18 May 2012). "Ultra-Orthodox Jews to Hold Big Meeting on Internet Risks". The New York Times. p. A24. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "TAG - Technology Awareness Group". TAG Lakewood homepage. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
The Technology Awareness Group is a division of Ichud HaKehillos.
- Becker, Joshua (1 February 2013). "Milwaukee Orthodox Jews act against Internet dangers". The Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
TAG has 25 offices.
Note: Ichud HaKehillos LeTohar HaMachane does not have a website.
- NoFap: A website for those who want to abstain from pornography and/or masturbation.