||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2014)
Integris Cancer Institute of Oklahoma, is one of the seven comprehensive cancer treatment centers in the United States, currently providing both conventional radiation therapy and proton therapy. ICIO Proton Campus, including the ProCure Proton Therapy Center, at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. ICIO offers the first Brainlab radiosurgery system to Oklahoma implementing with Varian Novalis Tx. ICIO serves more than 3.6 million people in the Southwest area, mainly Oklahoma, and residents from North Texas, Kansas, and Arkansas.
Integris Cancer Institute of Oklahoma is a Campus of Integris Baptist Medical Center.
- ^ "The National Association for Proton Therapy (NAPT) Proton Beam Therapy, Protons and Prostate Cancer". Proton Therapy. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ "ProCure celebrates one year of proton therapy in Oklahoma". NewsOK.com. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ Today, Physics (July 22, 2009). "Oklahoma's new proton therapy center – Physics Today News Picks". Blogs.physicstoday.org. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ "Locations | Novalis Radiosurgery". Novalistxradiosurgery.com. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ "Product Suite". Varian.com. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ "Welcome to Oklahoma's Official Web Site". Ok.gov. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^ "Oklahoma QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau". Quickfacts.census.gov. Retrieved January 17, 2012.