|Stable release||2.9 / October 21, 2014|
|Written in||CodeGear Delphi|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
IcoFX is an icon creation software for Microsoft Windows. Previously a freeware, it allows editing multiple formats of icons with support for transparency. Icons can also be converted from one format to another, for instance from a Macintosh icon to a Windows icon. It's also possible to import any image, such as a photo, and convert it to an icon. Version 1.6.4 was the last freeware-release of IcoFX.
- "IcoFX 2.9". IcoFX News and Announcements. IcoFX. 21 October 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- IcoFX Administrator (9 June 2009). "Re: What language?". IcoFX forum. IcoFX. Retrieved 10 April 2011.
IcoFX is developed using Turbo Delphi Explorer. It is a free tool from CodeGear (formerly Borland).
- West, Jackson (2008-11-07). "IcoFX Creates and Edits Icons for Free - Icons". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- Wiles, Chris. "IcoFx 1.6". V3.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "Réaliser ses propres icônes" (in French). 01net. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|