From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iconoclast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An iconoclast is someone who engages in iconoclasm—destruction of religious symbols or, by extension, established dogma or conventions.
Iconoclast may also refer to:
- Iconoclasts (TV series), featuring celebrity interviews, shown on the Sundance Channel
- Iconoclast, Texas newspaper edited by William Cowper Brann in the 1890s, critical of powerful institutions
- Iconoclast, album by goth-rock band Ascension of the Watchers
- Iconoclast, an album by hip-hop artist Ivan Ives
- Iconoclast (Nazxul album),a 2009 album by black metal band Nazxul
- Iconoclast (Symphony X album),a 2011 album by progressive metal band Symphony X
- Iconoclast (Part 1: The Final Resistance),a 2008 album by the metalcore band Heaven Shall Burn
- Iconoclasts, a BBC Radio 4 series interviewing different iconoclasts
- Iconoclast, a 2008 book by the neuroscientist Gregory Berns
- "Ao-Iconoclast", one song on the maxi single "Ao-Iconoclast / Pigeon-The Green-ey'd Monster" by J-pop singer Kotoko
See also 
- "Lisa the Iconoclast", a 1996 episode of the animated TV series The Simpsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.