Ida Louisa Lee, (1865 - 1943), historian and poet, was born at Kelso, New South Wales. She was a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society (F.R.G.S.) and an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Australian Historical Society (Hon. F.R.A.H.S.). Lee wrote a number of historical texts, some of which contain previously unpublished material.
On a visit to England, Lee married Charles John Bruce Marriott (1861-1936) on 14 October 1891 at the parish church, Felixstowe, Suffolk.
- The Coming of the British to Australia, 1788-1829'' (1906)
- Commodore Sir John Hayes (1912)
- The Logbooks of the 'Lady Nelson' (1915)
- Captain Bligh's Second Voyage to the South Sea (1920)
- Early Explorer's in Australia (1925)
- The Voyage of the 'Caroline' from England to Van Dieman's Land and Batavia (1927)
- Songs and Verse (189-)
- The Bush Fire and Other Verses (1897)
External links