Idaho State Highway 50
|Maintained by ITD|
|Length:||8.092 mi (13.023 km)|
|West end:||US-30 near Kimberly|
|East end:||SH-25 near Eden|
|Counties:||Twin Falls, Jerome|
State Highway 50 (SH 50) is a state highway in Idaho that starts at U.S. Route 30 (US 30) before connecting to Interstate 84 (I-84) and ending at SH 25. It provides eastern access to the city of Twin Falls from I-84.
State Highway 50 starts at an intersection with US 30 near the town of Kimberly in Twin Falls County; the latter continues west into the city of Twin Falls. The highway continues east as a road named East 3800 North before turning to the northeast and crossing the Snake River on the Hansen Bridge into Jerome County. SH 50 continues as the road South 1150 East to a diamond interchange with I-84, where there is a truck stop on the southwest side of the interchange along a frontage road, as well as some commercial establishments on the southwest and northeast sides of the interchange.
After crossing the freeway at an underpass, SH 50 continues due north before briefly turning east onto the road East 900 South. The road curves to the north again as it makes a sharp turn onto the road South 1300 East. SH 50 ends at an intersection with SH 25, where SH 25 makes a sharp turn from south to east; a connector route continues straight onto SH 25 heading north, while the main route curves to the east, continuing onto SH 25 heading due east. SH 50 passes through farmland for its entire length. Despite its status as a connector route, SH 50 is not part of the National Highway System (NHS), a network of roadways important to the country's economy, defense, and mobility.
|Twin Falls||0.000||0.000||US-30 – Twin Falls|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
|Length:||0.140 mi (0.225 km)|
State Highway 50 Connector is a short route connecting SH 50 and SH 25. The entirety of the route is also known as South 1300 East. It connects SH 50 northbound with SH 25 southbound, and vice versa. 
- Staff (18 December 2006). "State Highway 50". Idaho Transportation Department. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Google, Inc. "State Highway 50". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Idaho+50,+Idaho&hl=en&ll=42.577608,-114.304848&spn=0.111489,0.308647&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.737461,79.013672&t=m&geocode=FdOmiQIdbfov-Q&hnear=Idaho+50,+Idaho&z=12. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Idaho Transportation Department (2009). Official State Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand Mc Nally (2009 ed.). Section L4. OCLC 659875959.
- Federal Highway Administration (PDF). National Highway System: Pocatello, ID (Map). Cartography by FHWA. http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/planning/national_highway_system/nhs_maps/idaho/id_idaho.pdf. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- Adderly, Kevin (August 26, 2010). "The National Highway System". Planning, Environment, and Realty. Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved January 1, 2011.